What if any process owner could add the systems and assets that are used in the activities of their processes?
Consultants, Enterprise Architects, Risk Managers and others could then get a more accurate 🎯and updated view of how assets were used. This would reduce risk of errors when building and replacing systems while bringing business and IT needs more closely together.
In this webinar we show you how easily this can be done with closer online collaboration between process owners, editors and other business users and IT.
Watch this webinar to be inspired with:
- A combined top-down and bottom-up approach to Enterprise Architecture.
- Example use cases for showing relationships between processes and assets.
- More engaging and visual ways of exploring asset relationships.
Watch it now! Or read the main takeaways listed below ⬇️
Key Points and Takeaways from the Webinar:
- Introduction to Gluu: Gluu is a business process management platform designed to simplify understanding, executing, and improving processes.
- Focus on Supplier Integration: The webinar discusses how Gluu brings suppliers into business processes and explores various connections.
- Involvement of Business Users: The benefits of involving business users in mapping and maintaining relationships between processes, systems, and assets are highlighted. It’s emphasized that understanding starts with the person doing the work.
- Importance of Process Owners: Central enterprise architects cannot map out everything effectively, especially in environments with various tools and services. Process owners and their users are crucial for mapping these tools as part of work instructions.
- Enterprise Architecture and Processes: Enterprise architecture plays a role in mapping, but understanding how systems and assets interact with processes requires a more bottom-up approach, involving employees and process owners.
- Explorer Tool Overview: The Explorer tool is introduced, which allows users to visualize the connections between processes, assets, and systems.
- Impact Assessment: Users can use the Explorer tool to assess the impact of changes to processes. For instance, understanding how a change in an onboarding process affects other systems and processes.
- Rights and Delegation: Process owners and their teams are in control of assets, including bots, systems, and templates, ensuring efficient end-to-end processes.
- Visualization of Enterprise Architecture: Gluu’s approach helps visualize enterprise architecture in a way that regular employees can understand as part of their processes.
- Scalability for Different Company Sizes: Gluu’s approach is flexible and useful for companies of all sizes, from large enterprises to smaller businesses.
- Exploring Multiple Use Cases: The webinar explores various use cases, such as improving customer experience, GDPR compliance, and strategy alignment, all facilitated by Gluu’s Explorer tool.
- Form Exploration: Gluu also offers an Explorer for forms, enabling users to see all forms in the system and assess their usage.
- Clean-Up and Optimization: The Explorer tool can help identify unused forms or assets, prompting users to consider cleaning up their systems.
- Ease of Use: While the tool can be detailed and powerful, it’s designed to be user-friendly and comes with a help center and YouTube channel for guidance.
- Collaboration: Users can collaborate and share information within Gluu, making it a valuable tool for teams and organizations.
In summary, Gluu’s Explorer tool is a powerful asset for understanding, optimizing, and visualizing processes, systems, and assets within organizations, promoting collaboration and efficient management.